"Gay marry and toast with the tears of children.."
INTJ Mechanical Engineering Student, Closet Artist. Be prepared for lots of practice pieces, fan art and the usual amount of shenanigans...you've been warned! Enjoy Le Tag List

Larger resolutions: here and here

I’m pretty sure that about 88.3% of the reason I draw stark has to do with his goatee…I have yet to figure out what the other 11.7% is.

A few recent doodles I realize I will probably be too lazy to do anything with 

MM